The FlyBoard is a watersports device, connected to and powered by a personal watercraft, which allows propulsion underwater and in the air. Users are connected to the board by wakeboard boots, under which, water pressure provides thrust, and users are able to fly. A certified trainer controls the power and height and you control all the movement. It could be compared to a powered wakeboard, or snowboard. Imagine being connected to a skateboard with the ability to fly… Sounds complicated, but we guarantee during your first session you will be able to cruise underwater, dive like a dolphin, and challenge gravity like Ironman or Superman!
Our Riders fly without the arm nozzles for the ultimate experience and a more comfortable and natural feeling. The movement is controlled by tilting the feet, bending your knees and shifting body weight. Without these arm nozzles, users have their arms free to help balance, to dive easier, and to wipe water away from the eyes.
Our customers can can choose to use jet pack, hoverboard, or flyboard.
- 1/2 hr $99
- 1hr $199
- 2hr on a WEEK DAY up to 4 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $299
- 2hr on WEEKEND up to t 4 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $375
- ½ day WEEK DAY group package up to 6 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $ 555.00
- ½ day WEEKEND group package up to 6 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $699
- Full day WEEK DAY group package up to 12 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $999
- Full day WEEKEND group package up to 12 riders 30 min (20 min ride + 10 intro) $1099
- Includes an Instructor
- 2 flyers per hour session
- We can accommodate large parties hanging out on the pontoon and watching the riders ride