I had some guys come in and fish as the cold front was pushing back in and they Hammered the Crappies! These guys were fishing on Washington for walleyes and the only eyes biting out there were small so we went to one of my favorite crappie holes. Crappies ranged from 9 inches on up to 13 inches. They had a great time!
I had a couple guys come up from Iowa fishing for two nights. When they arrived it was -10 degrees. I set there shack up in 13 FOW and they were catching a few crappies and small pike. They wanted to try for Walleye so we moved out to Lake Washington. I fished with the guys for awhile. Lots of Marks not many active fish. One 16 inch eye got nocked off at the ice. I think the customers were not used to cranking up eyes in 8 FOW. The bite on Washington was slow. We have not had stable weather conditons on the 24th we warmed up to 33 degrees. We had about a 50 degree temerature swing. They did catch a 15 inch Crappie posted in picture below.
Book A Rental
Guide (320) 310-9089, Business line (320) 310-9089
984 Elm St. East Annandale MN 55302
Latest Fishing Reports
- November 9th, 2020 Fishing ReportNovember 9, 2020 - 7:44 pm
- 1/19/2020 Fishing Report fresh snow on the lakesJanuary 19, 2020 - 9:00 pm
- 1/13/2020 Fishing Report and Local Ice ReportJanuary 14, 2020 - 7:07 pm
- 1/10/20120January 11, 2020 - 3:03 am
- 1/8/2020 Ice Report and Fishing ReportJanuary 9, 2020 - 5:56 am